We provide cutting-edge electronic products to meet diverse communication needs, including a range of voice and data solutions.
Established in 1989, SS Telecoms offers cost-effective telecommunication solutions that boast superior design and functionality, and a high level of technical support and service. Our factory and head office are situated in Centurion, but we also have a sales team in the Western Cape, along with a technical presence in major centres across South Africa.
Our objective is to manufacture and supply products that guarantee customer satisfaction at all times. From design and manufacture to distribution and implementation, all our practices follow stringent safety and environmental guidelines.
The stability and reliability of our platforms are also ensured through ongoing R&D and careful field-testing.
- What sets us apart:
- Stable product platform and reliable products
- Commitment to excellence in design, manufacturing, technical support and service
- In-depth knowledge and experience of dynamic telecommunication environments
- Rapid development of new products to meet customer requirements using emerging technologies
- World class surface mount manufacturing facilities shared with our sister company Sabertek
- Stringent test procedures and state of the art test equipment to facilitate 100% testing before dispatch
The management team and all our employees make it their personal responsibility to continuously improve their quality standards. Our staff constantly build on their knowledge and responsibility through constant training.
George Smalberger: Managing Director
George has served as an executive of various listed and non-listed companies over the past 20 years, including a range of top South African IT groups. He has a wealth of knowledge in financial management, operational management and sales and marketing, specifically within ICT.
Andre Cronje: Head: Technical Services
Andre heads-up development and manages all technical staff including repairs, support, installations and engineering.
Black Economic Empowerment
SS Telecoms, a LEVEL 2 BEE contributor strives to make a meaningful contribution to empowerment through its business activities and alliances with other empowerment groups. We also work to provide a safe and supportive work environment that fosters personal growth among all staff members.
Our vision is to be a positive influence in the greater community. Our social responsibility initiatives include aspects such as:
- Study grants for employees and their children
- Donations to welfare organisations, where the company matches employees’ contributions
- Donations to various HIV institutions
As part of our quality philosophy, all equipment is used with care in order to save as many resources as possible in the manufacturing of our products,. We also use energy as economically as possible to avoid waste.
Download our BEE Certificate here: